Friday, September 22, 2006

Feliz Cumpleano

This upcoming week is my birthday, which took 2nd place behind the death of a family member. Celebrating Life, and mourning death is what life is about...but doing both at once is stressful.

When I first began detailing my life, it was very therapeutic for me. Everyday that passed, reminded me of my upcoming birthday, which in turn reminded me of my stagnant financial situation. Thank God to an unknown hero, who made a donation, that will make sure My son and I will be able to celebrate my birthday together. The unexpected birthday present, displays the kind hearts that people in this country have, and ultimately, it shows that a close mouth does not get fed.

If you are reading this right now, I would like to thank you, on behalf of me and my son. Tears of joy flow from my eyes, may god bless you and your family. I don't have any plans yet, but I do wish to take photographs of me and my son together, to remind us of this year. I wish I could send you one, if you are reading this, I would be willing to send you a picture of my family, as a token of our appreciation. God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Official PayPal Seal

<< Home